Contact a Therapist at PPSC
The PPSC Treatment Service, founded in 1986, is committed to providing quality psychotherapy in a private practice setting for affordable fees. Our staff consists of highly trained licensed psychotherapists who offer a sliding scale based on ability to pay. We offer short or long term psychotherapy as well as psychoanalysis at hours convenient to your schedule.
- To request a session with a PPSC therapist, please use the form to the right to contact us. Our team will reply to you, usually within 24 hours, to schedule an appointment.
- PPSC therapists are LGBT affirmative and culturally sensitive. Fees are set in conjunction with your therapist based on your ability to pay.
- We accept Aetna, NYU, and Marymount Student insurance plans. Depending on your health insurance, you may be covered for out-of-network services and may be reimbursed by your insurer.
- There are inherent risks in communicating by email. You should not use email communication if you are concerned about breaches of confidentiality that might inadvertently occur.
- PPSC's Treatment Service is always available by calling (212) 560-2208.
For general requests or information, please contact our administrative office at 212-633-9162 or email us via our Contact Us page.